WHAT IS A PSD MOCKUP?
A PSD Mockup is a graphic design template that allows you to add your design elements to demonstrate how a finished product will look like.
It uses smart objects layers in Photoshop to easily replace your artwork, graphic or logos in each image.
How do Styled Mockups work?
So what would you need a Product Mockup for?
- Make your designs shine. A mockup enhances your design, not that your designs are boring... You must give your shop the importance it deserves and show each of your products in the best possible way!
- Correct your design details. You can solve any issues in your current design by seeing how it would look like in the final product.
Save time and money by solving these issues before sending them to the printer.
- Close the deal. Clients can be tricky tricky. Using Product Mockups to compliment your designs, or incorporating them into your portfolio, is a great way of bringing potential clients closer to the reality of what their product will look like.
- Do Market Research. You can try out new designs and analyze your clients reactions before printing any product.
Also you can sell your products before printing them using a Print on Demand business model.
- Make it happen. One of the best ways to ignite passion within ourselves is to see our designs in front of us. Wouldn't you agree?
If you are a creative, designer or entrepreneur we can help your business:
you’ll be saving time and money showcasing your designs with great images that were design for this.
Try how simple and fast does it work:
it'll only take a few minutes to have your images ready!